How do I know my passion?






A great way to know your purpose, passion,and major for school is to think about what you constantly think about. What makes you constantly jot down ideas about, and what makes you happy thinking about.

For me I am constantly thinking and God is placing on my spirit topics on the Kingdom of God, Marriage/Relationships, Law, and Public Health(Mental Health).


This is a sure way to know God's will!


Don't let another day be wasted, think about it, pray about it. If you are doing something that you don't think about through out the day, you may want to reconsider.


Lets Connect on FacebookTwitterInstagram 

From your Sister in Christ with a Servants Heart,

Janet Adeola Songonuga

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be approved before posting. Thank you so much for stopping by. May we run this Christian Race till the end. God Bless you!