I am Deeper Christian Life Ministries

I apologize for not posting anything recent on my blog. I have had a lot of requests for a new blog post. My laptop’s LCD screen broke, so it's slowing me down a bit. But God is still faithful, and I am blessed none the less. It should be fixed soon! I pray you, the reader are having a blessed day! If you aren't, please know that God is your comforter and peace, turn to Him.

This is a very exciting week! My church Deeper Life Bible Church of New Jersey, under Deeper Christian Life Ministries is hosting our annual North America National Convention! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am an avid poem writer, by God's grace.
So in lieu of this I would like to share a short poem I wrote in a poem workshop entitled "I am Deeper Christian Life Ministries"

"I am Deeper Christian Life Ministries"

I am Deeper Christian Life Ministries
here is my arm of dissatisfaction
here is my home of born sinners 
 here is my feeling of family

God's mercy never fails.


Where is the youth of our generation 
the loose change of the world 
God why is the world full of shattered mirrors & chains

I cry to you O lord!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Deeper Christian Life Ministries
always jumping, always dancing, always smiling

Take my lustful thoughts out my minds
Take my mind off of all things on earth
Take my hand and guide me

Approach me through my holy spirit
Approach me through visions, through healing
Approach me through your children, 
Approach me through the fruits bore on your tree.

I am Deeper Christian Life Ministries.




I would like to cordially invite you to a time of healing, breakthrough, signs and wonders; The Season of Power:


There will be a separate convention for Youth and Young Adults. Lunch will be provided on Friday and Saturday. The best part is it's FREE,FREE,FREE!!If you are unable to attend we will be streaming the entire event live, free online!(YES. amazing!)
To register and stream online LIVE please visit: www.deeeprlifenj.org

Lets Connect on FacebookTwitterInstagram 


From your Sister in Christ with a Servants Heart,
Janet Adeola Songonuga
*Please "Like", comment, and share this post if this spoke to you. Subscribe to the right for more.*

3 comments:

  1. Nice! :) Super excited for this weekend! My convention post is under way! & don't rush the blog posts; take your time lady. Post as the Lord leads :) I shall see you soon by His special grace! :D

    God bless,
    -Charity

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be approved before posting. Thank you so much for stopping by. May we run this Christian Race till the end. God Bless you!