Feeling Lonely, Frustrated, a lot on your mind?

This has been me these past couple of days. Feelings of loneliness, frustration, and  a lot of thoughts on my mind. I just want to remind you sis or brother that when you have the joy of the Lord, it's forever there and you must subject your flesh to the joy God has placed upon you. These are the times where you need to mediate on the word harder, pray harder and seclude yourself to be with just the Lord. I thank God I came out victorious. I didn't lose site of my purpose God has created for me, and the promises I desire, and look forward to receiving for serving him.
This message really helped me today. I pray it blesses you. Love you all <3


Lets Connect on FacebookTwitterInstagram 

From your Sister in Christ with a Servants Heart,
Janet Adeola Songonuga

P.S Yes this may be the shortest blog ever. But being transparent and real with my subscribers :)

*Please "Like", comment, and share this post if this spoke to you. Subscribe to the right for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be approved before posting. Thank you so much for stopping by. May we run this Christian Race till the end. God Bless you!