Open Letter to Jesus

Had such long to do lists these past couple days. But sometimes Jesus just pulls you away from everything that's pulling you away from him. I pray you enjoy this open letter to him. Feel free to use it as a prayer point. I did!

Lord,

I thank you that even though you know everything about me, You still love me. You know my thoughts and my mistakes and my sins, and You still call me Your child.Your grace toward me is beyond comprehension. More than anything else I want to know your presence in my life. If there is any part of my life that I have kept from You, show me so I can invite You to reign there. Continue to revive my soul with rivers of living water and then flow through me to dry my thirst in this world.


Help me to keep my eyes fixed upon You. Lord,be my richest treasure always! Help me to never make an idol out of anyone or anything or to allow possessions or the distractions of this world to get in front of You in any way. You are my Healer;my hope, and my strength. When I need freedom, You are my Deliverer. You are my shield from the enemy, my Counselor when I need guidance, and my Stronghold in the day of trouble. Truly, You are the God of miracles. Work Your miracles in my life today and keep changing me into Your likeness. AMEN



Lets Connect on FacebookTwitterInstagram 

Love your daughter,

Janet Adeola Songonuga
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be approved before posting. Thank you so much for stopping by. May we run this Christian Race till the end. God Bless you!